Why Shop Around for Contact Lenses when Pricing is NOW UNIVERSAL?
Acuvue is proud to implemented a Unilateral Pricing Policy effective immediately.
This policy “establishes a minimum price below which no reseller can advertise or sell a particular product.” This means that no seller can “beat any price” and they are all equal.
Here are the products listed with the quantity and unilateral price:
- ACUVUE OASYS (6 lenses per box): $34.00 per box
- ACUVUE OASYS Six month supply (12 lenses per box): $67.50 per box
- ACUVUE OASYS Annual supply (24 lenses per box): $110.00 per box
- ACUVUE OASYS for Astigmatism (6 lenses per box): $40.00 per box
- ACUVUE OASYS for Presbyopia (6 lenses per box): $40.00 per box
- 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye (90 lenses per box): $82.50 per box
- 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST (30 lenses per box): $33.00 per box
- 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST (90 lenses per box): $63.50 per box
- 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST for Astigmatism (30 lenses per box): $34.50 per box
Top 5 Reasons to Purchase Contacts at Advanced Vision Specialists
1. Trying to get the best price? No worries, Advanced Vision Specialists now offers the same pricing as 1-800-Contacts or Walmart, and all other competitors! We have the proof, now you have the convenience of receiving the best pricing, and top quality care all under one roof!
2. At AVS your eyes are thoroughly evaluated through a comprehensive eye exam by an Ophthalmologist. (Any corneal issues caused by contacts can be caught at an early stage when monitored by AVS.)
3. If one of your contacts rips or you are in an emergency situation, many times we can give you a new contact lens, this is a privilege offered exclusively to those who buy contacts from us. We are fortunate to have many contact lenses in stock- no need to wait for a replacement or new order!
4. AVS offers FREE shipping, to your home or office, on all 1 year supplies of contact lenses.
5. AVS provides personalized contact lens fittings and classes that can not be offered over the phone.
Comments are closed.